한양대학교 서울캠퍼스 의과대학 의학과 내과학교실
1978-1984, 한양대 의학과 의학사
1985-1988, 한양대 내과학 의학석사
1991-1993, 한양대 내과학 의학박사
1996-1998, 미국 하버드대 MPH
국내 : 183편
국외 : 131편
1. Pharmacoeconomic analysis of thiopurine methyltransferase polymorphism screening by polymerase chain reaction for treatment with azathioprine in Korea. Rheumatology 2004;43:156-163.
2. Common Dnase I polymorphism associated with autoantibody production among systemic lupus erythematosus patients. Human Molecular Genetics, 2004;13:2343-2350
3. Cross-cultural adaptation and validation of the Korean version of the EQ-5D in patients with rheumatic disease. Quality of Life Research. 2005;14:1401-1406
4. The influence of a Polymorphism at Position -857 of the Tumor Necrosis Factor α Gene with the Clinical Response to Etanercept Therapy in RA. Rheumatology 2005;44:547-552
5. Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of MTHFR Polymorphism Screening by Polymerase Chain Reaction in Korean Patients with Rheumaoid Arthritis Receving Methotrexate. J Rheumatol 2006;33:7;1266-1274
6. Association of Anti-Cyclic Citrullinated Peptide Antibody Levels With PADI4 Haplotypes in Early Rheumatoid Arthritis and With Shared Epitope Alleles in Very Late Rheumatoid Arthritis. Arthritis Rheum. 2007;56:1454-1463
7. A regulatory SNP at position -899 in CDKN1A is associated with systemic lupus erythematosus and lupus nephritis. Genes Immun. 2009;10:482-6.
8. TRAF1 Polymorphisms associated with Rheumatoid Arthritis Susceptibility in Asians and in Caucasians. Arthritis Rheum. 2009;60:2577-2584
9. Smoking increases rheumatoid arthritis susceptibility in individuals carrying the HLA-DRB1 shared epitope, regardless of rheumatoid factor or anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide antibody status. Arthritis Rheum. 2010;62:369-77.