From 한양 위키
에너지공학과 홈페이지 참고(2019.10.)
- Ph.D. Chemical Engineering, Hanyang University 2002
- M.S. Chemical Engineering, Hanyang University 1998
- B.S. Chemical Engineering, Hanyang University 1996
- 2011 – Present, Associate Professor, Dept. of Energy Engineering, Hanyang University
- 2014 – 2015, Visiting Professor, University of Texas at Austion
- 2010 – 2011, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Energy Engineering, Hanyang University
- 2008 – Present, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Chem. Eng., Hanyang University
- 2008, Assistant Professor of Chemical Engineering, University of Ulsan
- 2005 – 2008, Technical Consultant of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. USA
Gas Separation, Water Purification and Desalination, Graphene and Its Use in Separation Technology, Nanoporous Materials and Fabrication, Lithium-Air Battery, Molecular Rotor for Energy Generation
- Polydopamine-based membrane modification for antifouling and permanent hydrophilization
- Next generation novel membrane for water purification and desalination
- Removal of organic acid from fermentation broth in biomass utilization; Ultrathin single-layered composite materials
- Molecular design of molecular rotor for energy generation
- Power generation using pressure-retarded osmosis
- 1. H. W. Yoon, Y. H. Cho, H. B. Park, Graphene-Based Membranes: Status and Prospects, Phil. Trans. R. Soc. A 374: 201500024 (2016).
- 2. S. H. Kim, J. S. Nham, Y. S. Jeong, C. S. Lee, S. H. Ha, H. B. Park, Y. J. Lee, Biomimetic Selective Ion Transport through Graphene Oxide Membranes Functionalized with Ion Recognizing Peptides, Chem. Mater. 27, 1255-1261 (2015).
- 3. H. B. Park, Graphene-Based Membranes – a New Opportunity for CO2 Separation, Carbon Management, 251-253 (2014).
- 4. H. D. Lee, H. W. Kim, Y. H. Cho, H. B. Park, Experimental Evidence of Rapid Water Transport through Carbon Nanotubes Embedded in Polymeric Desalination Membranes, Small, 10, 2653-2660 (2014).
- 5. M. Y. Yoo, H. W. Kim, B. M. Yoo, H. B. Park, Highly Soluble Polyetheramine-Functionalized Graphene oxide and Reduced Graphene Oxide both in Aqueous and Non-Aqueous Solvents, Carbon, 75, 149-160 (2014).
- 6. H. B. Park et al. Selective Gas Transport through Few layered Graphene and Graphene Oxide Membranes, Science, 342, 91 (2013).
- 7. H. B. Park et al., Polymers with Cavities Tuned for Fast Selective Transport of Small Molecules and Ions, Science 318, 254 (2007).
- 2016, HYU Distinguished Research Fellow
- 2014, Excellent Research Award, Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning (MSIP)
- 2008, Excellent Scientist Award, Ministry of Science and Technology, Korea
- 2007, Outstanding Young Scientist Award, North American Membrane Society (NAMS)
- 2003, Best Scientific Paper Award, The Membrane Society of Korea
- 2002, Excellent Scientific Thesis Award, Hanyang University