From 한양 위키
경제금융학부 홈페이지 참고(2019.10.)
- University of Wisconsin – Madison 경제학박사
- City University of Hong Kong 조교수
- Globalization & Monetary Policy Institute, 연구위원,
개방경제 거시경제학, 응용계량경제, 거시경제학 및 통화경제학
- "The Stimulative Effects of Anticipated Government Spending Expansions: Evidence from Survey Forecasts."
- "News Shocks and News-Driven Business Cycle Hypothesis: Identification Strategy versus Factor-Utilization-Adjusted TFP Series."
- "International Trade Price Stickiness and Exchange Rate Pass-through in Micro Data: A Case Study on US-China Trade," (with Mina Kim, Jian Wang and Jason Wu), Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper No. 135.
- "Mood Swings and Business Cycles: Evidence from Sign Restrictions," (with Jian Wang), Journal of Money, Credit and Banking 51(6), 1623-1649, 2019.
- "Understanding the Effect of Productivity Changes on International Relative Prices: The Role of News Shocks," (with Jian Wang), Pacific Economic Review 23(3), 490-516, 2018.
- "The Effects of Surprise and Anticipated Technology Changes on International Relative Prices and Trade," (with Jian Wang), Journal of International Economics 97(1), 162-177, 2015.
- "Habit Formation, Asymmetric Price Adjustment, and Real Exchange Rate Persistence," Journal of Economic Research 20, 83-116, 2015.
- "Are Predictable Improvements in TFP Contractionary or Expansionary: Implications from Sectoral TFP?," (with Jian Wang), Economics Letters 124(2), 171-175, 2014.
- "Exchange Rates and Individual Good's Price Misalignment: Evidence of Long-horizon Predictability," (with Wei Dong), Journal of International Money and Finance 32, 611-636, 2013.
- "The Roles of Nominal Exchange Rate and Relative Price Adjustments in PPP Reversion," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking 43(4), 775-785, 2011.