From 한양 위키
경제금융학부 홈페이지 참고(2019.10.)
- Duke University 경제학박사
- Sanford School of Public Policy (at Duke University) 연구원
범죄 경제학, 응용 미시경제학, 교육경제학
- Peter Arcidiacono, V. Joseph Hotz, and Songman Kang. "Modeling College Major Choices Using Elicited Measures of Expectations and Counterfactuals." Journal of Econometrics 166.1 (2012): 3-16.
- Philip J. Cook, Songman Kang, Anthony A. Braga, Jens Ludwig, and Mallory O'Brien. "An Experimental Evaluation of a Comprehensive Employment-oriented Prisoner Re-entry Program." Journal of Quantitative Criminology 31.3 (2015): 355-382.
- Philip J. Cook and Songman Kang. "Birthdays, Schooling, and Crime: Regression-discontinuity Analysis of School Performance, Delinquency, Dropout, and Crime Initiation." American Economic Journal: Applied Economics 8.1 (2016): 33-57.
- Songman Kang. "Inequality and Crime Revisited: Effects of Local Inequality and Economic Segregation on Crime." Journal of Population Economics 29.2 (2016): 593-626.
- Songman Kang. "The Consequences of Sex Offender Residency Restriction: Evidence from North Carolina." International Review of Law and Economics 49 (2017): 10-22.
- Songman Kang and Soo Hwan Lim. "Relative Income, Suicidal Ideation, and Life Satisfaction: Evidence from South Korea." Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics 60.1 (2019): 107-120.